Nominations are not open to companies/individuals for self-nomination. Companies are selected strictly by Frost & Sullivan's analyst team following a rigorous measurement based methodology to select leading companies in Australia's ICT industry for each award category.
If you would like to know if your company has been selected, please contact
Ms. Sharmin Jassal at email@example.com
There are no fees associated if your company is chosen to be a recipient of a Frost & Sullivan Australia Award.
If your company is chosen to be a recipient of a Frost & Sullivan Australia Award, you will be furnished with a framed certificate and; two (2) complimentary tickets to attend the Awards banquet to receive your plaque. As an Award recipient, you are free to publicise this award within your company. However, if you wish to leverage this award for external publicity directed at the industry, your customers, potential customers, & the media, we recommend our Best Practices Promotional Package so you can equip yourself with all the essential tools for this award & maximize your marketing efforts. Our Promotional Package includes:
- A customized logo for use on your company website for a year, marketing collateral & in all communications materials
- An official Frost & Sullivan press release announcing your award specially drafted for your publicity activities posted on www.frost.com
- Exclusive analyst quotes suitable for all marketing collateral materials with reference to the Award for a year
- Official photos (in digital format) from the Awards ceremony
- Award Commendation: customised 3-page document showcasing the recipient of the Award: Includes an overview of the market, description of the Award & the Awards methodology , & a write-up about the Award recipient.
- Link from your corporate website to the Frost & Sullivan Australia Best Practices Awards website via the Frost & Sullivan Award logo
Note: All Frost & Sullivan's logos, associations, branding etc is the property of Frost & Sullivan. As an award recipient, should you plan to use the "Frost & Sullivan Awards" branding in external communications activities, you would need to purchase the rights in order to publicise this recognition to your target audience