Award Recipient Selection Process
In 2007, there will be 2 categories of awards being offered from our local vertical market research programmes; Digital Media Advertising, Enterprise Outsourcing & Unified Communications.
1. Market Leadership Awards:
Market participants will be judged according to their market performance in 2006.
The following measurement criteria will be used for judging, each earning points towards the award:
Note: Some variations on specific measurements may apply to certain categories
- Market leadership (in the company's specific market industry, if distinct)
- Highest year-on-year growth rate
- X-factor recognition for special market performance achievements
- Solutions capability
- Market penetration - across various technologies
2. Customer Satisfaction/Endorsement Awards:
Market participants will be judged according to their customer satisfaction ratings during Frost & Sullivan's latest demand side market survey.
Each short-listed company will be evaluated according to the number of customer satisfaction factors in which the company is rated highest:
- The vendor with the most factors rated highest receives the award.
- In the event of two or more vendors rating equally, highest average rating is the next criteria.
- Finally, if still equal, highest ratings in the 3 most important factors becomes the criteria.
All award categories are in line with our existing in-depth coverage in Australia.